Took the weekend off to just relax and really to let my over worked body just chill.
However having 2 days off in a row really makes me feel tired and down right lazy.
So much so that when I woke up this morning I really wasn't in the mood to work out.
So I dragged my butt back to the room after sending the kids off to school. .. got my gym clothes on. .. brushed my teeth and took a deep breath and said to myself " crystal, you've come this far... let's keep it going"!
So I went down to the gym. ... and biked 30klm , did my weights. .. and felt good that I didn't quit. Lol
My only issue at the moment. ...... I'm in this damn transition phase. All my clothes are either to big....or still to small.
Some say it's a good thing...some say bad....I just say it sucks because I literally have NOTHING to wear.
Now. .... let's see if I make my 4kg goal by Wednesday. ..... I'm optimistic. .. but even if I dont reach it. .. I'm still gonna celebrate because I'm still down over 25kgs back from April. ..... that's motivation. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment