Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Not bothered!!!

The best feeling in the world is finishing my workout. 
This morning I was feeling so so so so lazy. ..I got my gym gear on. .. ready to go... but took my time walking to the gym.

I'm not bothered by the women in the gym looking at me as if I shouldn't be there.  Or the snikers I get when they see me get on the elliptical and start my workout. I'm not bothered if my face turns bright red and I'm huffing and puffing my way through the workout... I'm just not bothered. 

I workout hard.  I believe if your gonna go to the gym and you  feel you need to look perfect starting,  while doing and after. .. and you didn't break a single sweat gland, you shouldn't be there and now I'm bothered and yes, I'm judging you!!! I call those ladies "gym whores". Yeah I said it. .....

You wanna know why?  Cause you take up valuable equipment that your just not using to the full potential, and you judge me!  Ha!

I look like a hot mess during my workout.  I don't believe in just getting on the machine and "casually" working out. I've come there to burn every single calorie possible. ...to work every single muscle possible. I come there to sweat my butt off. 
Am I bothered if my shirt is soaking wet? Absolutely NOT!  I'm just not bothered. 

Also....going to the gym is not a social hour for me!  No, I don't want to talk to you. .. no I don't want to listen to gossip. ....I want to workout.
You wanna know what I do daily. ... ask my trainer!  Your curious to know why I only use one dumbbell to exercise my left arm and not my right...ask my trainer, or better yet. .. stop focusing on me and worry about yourself!

Thats what I love about working out. ... it's all about me....pushing myself to the brink of passing out.  Coming home,  having a shower and stepping on that scale and she gives out numbers showing that my hard work is paying off!

Am I bothered .... nope. ...never am. I'm proud of myself getting up everyday to hit the gym even on the days I just want to sleep.
I'm proud when the clothes sitting in my closet that were from my " thinner" days are starting to almost fit.
I'm proud of myself because it's all me.

So the GYM whores who sniker and look disgusted when I come..... too damn bad! I'm not there to please you. 
Maybe you should consider trying to please yourself!

No comments: