Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mother Nature........ your messing with my gym time

Well. ......I celebrated my 35th birthday yesterday. ... ready to embrace the new year with some serious changes. Not just with weight. ... but a healthy lifestyle. 

While I was enjoying my morning surprise breakfast in bed made my 2 younger boys.....I know right. ... just totally sweet!! Mother nature decided to gift me with hers.....
Over the last 1 year my body with my periods have gone crazy. ...I never, never,  never in my life had cramps or body pain. Usually it was just the crazy "emotions" the day before which would give the clue it was about to start.  Dint get me wrong I generally know when it's coming. ... but 11 years ago when I got my tubs tied I really stopped keeping track. 
But I totally forgot about it this month.
I've stopped getting cramps since I started working out. .. but not the low blood pressure and feeling of being weak.....and that cripples my gym time. 

So for the next few days..... my body has basically said " you need to chill".....
I hate this. ...so much. 

So once I'm back at the gym. .. I'll update. ..till then.... I'm chilling at home. ..

No comments: